Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Very First Blog Post!

Alright people, this is my very first blog post. I don't really know what to put since I didn't plan on starting a blog so bear with me. My first reason to start blogging was to promote my music. Yes I am a Hip-Hop producer, and yes it is very difficult to get your music out there these days if your name doesn't start with Lil or Young. But then I started thinking to myself, "I have started so many friendships with underground artists, why not help them promote thier music." So, I started my blog to help others and not just myself. I will try and post free music that these artists give me to help them get their music out there. Roll with me if you love real music not watered down by the major labels.

Stay grindin'!
PEACE,
IronFizt

No comments:

Post a Comment