Friday, June 17, 2011

I'M BAAAAAAACK!

wow, i can't believe it's gonna be a year since my last blog post. I have to admit, this blogging business is not for me lol In the last year things have happened in personal & musical life tnat have made me see life in a new light. I won't get into the details but those events have made me into a stronger person. I have realized that time waits for no one and if you wanna succeed you have to take charge of things and not depend on others. You can't depend on everyone because when you least expect it that same person you've trusted all this time will turn on you. Hopefully now that l'm back i will get back on my previous mission of promoting great music. Much love to everyone keeping real music alive. Stay grindin' cuz hard work never goes unnoticed
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment